Rob’s thoughtful and thorough approach provides the guidance that helps individuals and families make prudent financial decisions that result in an exceptional wealth management experience.
- Certified Financial Planner™ Program, Boston University
Professional Certifications & Associations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- RETIREMENT INCOME CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (RICP®)
- Member, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA)
- Member, Financial Planning Association’s Northern New England Chapter (FPANNE)
- Member, New Hampshire Estate Planning Council
Greatest Professional Satisfaction
Engaging in work that I absolutely love. How many people can say they love not only what they do for a living, but also the people they work with? I’m surrounded by talented and professional people who genuinely care about our clients; the in-depth wealth management approach we take is equal parts interesting, challenging and rewarding.
Greatest Personal Satisfaction
The knowledge that I’m helping others. My financial planning work brings immediate and long-term benefits to our clients. Some of those benefits are measurable – in terms of tax savings or wealth accumulation. But others are much more intangible – like reducing stress about a certain financial matter, or the added sense of security that comes from a well-executed plan. And although these can’t be measured in dollars and cents, there is no question their value far exceeds those other ‘quantifiable’ benefits.