JESSICA WUNDER, CFP®, RICP®, CRPC®
Principal, Wealth Management
Jessica provides wealth management to high-net-worth individuals and families to help them achieve their financial goals. Dedicated to supporting her clients’ financial independence, she plays the role of coordinator for all internal and external team members, making sure plans are on track and viable.
Prior to joining McLean, Jessica was a Vice President, Financial Consultant at Charles Schwab and before that a Financial Advisor at Smith Barney (formerly Legg Mason). Jessica serves as Chair on the Board of Directors of the Parkinson Foundation of the National Capital Area.
- B.A. Loyola University
Professional Affiliations & Designations
- RETIREMENT INCOME CERTIFIED PROFESSIONAL (RICP®)
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor (CRPC®)
- FINRA/NASD Series 7 and 66
- Virginia Insurance License
- Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2021 Top Financial Professionals list
- Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2015 Top Financial Professionals list
- Northern Virginia Magazine’s 2014 Top Financial Professionals list
Disclosure: Third party rankings and recognition from ratings services are no guarantee of future investment success. Working with a highly rated advisor does not ensure that a client or prospective client will experience a higher level of performance or results. Ratings should not be considered an endorsement of the advisor by any client nor are they representative of any one client’s evaluation. Northern Virginia Magazine named Top Financial Professional in seven categories: Employee Benefits, Estate Planning, Income Tax Planning, Insurance Planning, Investment Planning, Retirement Planning, and Risk Management. In 2015, there were 755 financial advisers considered, and 144 were named a Top Financial Professional. For more information, go to www.northernvirginiamag.com