Vice President, Financial Planning
Athena embraces the challenge of strategizing with clients on management of life transitioning events such as retirement, divorce or loss of a spouse, wealth transfer and receipt of an inheritance. Athena’s professional mantra and ultimate reward is seeing her clients well-served by their wealth during their lifetimes and beyond. Prior to joining McLean, Athena was a financial advisor at A.C. Financial Consulting LLC and an educator in the Arlington County Public Schools.
- M.A. Education, Lesley College
- B.A. English Literature, National Taiwan University
Professional Designations and Associations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™
- Member, National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA®)
- Member, Financial Planning Association (FPA®)
- Member, Northern Virginia Estate Planning Council
Greatest Professional Satisfaction
Seeing clients accomplish their goals because of a plan of action we developed and executed.
Greatest Personal Satisfaction
Knowing that I’ve always tried my hardest.