Stephen is a Financial Planner at McLean where he works with clients in creating, implementing, and maintaining comprehensive financial plans. Before joining McLean, Stephen worked as a Financial Planner at Vanguard. Prior to his time as a planner, Stephen worked directly with advisors at various financial institutions, helping them to better understand and utilize retirement insurances, such as those designed to meet retirement income and long-term care planning needs.
Stephen emphasizes both technical and behavioral considerations when helping clients understand their financial situation and options. Stephen’s goal is to help clients meet their objectives while improving financial wellness, leading to a more confident and fulfilling financial life.
- MS – Master of Science in Personal Financial Planning, Kansas State University
- Financial Therapy Graduate Certificate, Kansas State University
- MSFS – Master of Science in Financial Services, The American College of Financial Services
- BS – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Immaculata University
Professional Certifications & Associations
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®)
- Chartered Financial Consultant® (ChFC®)
- Chartered Life Underwriter® (CLU®)
Greatest Professional Satisfaction
Joining the team here at McLean! The thought leadership at McLean has been immensely influential in my intellectual development as a financial professional. It brings me great joy to put contemporary financial planning research into practice for the benefit of our clients.
Greatest Personal Satisfaction
Helping my little girl learn and grow, enabling her to make great decisions while making her laugh and smile as often as possible.