Transfer Your Investment Liability
You’re looking for expertise in investment management, which is why we take over the investment decision-making; allowing you to allocate your time to growing your business, instead of poring over detailed prospectus sheets or sitting in lengthy Investment Committee meetings. Referred to as a discretionary investment manager, or ERISA 3(38) fiduciary, we assume the responsibility and the associated liability for our investment decisions.
Working with a fiduciary investment advisor reduces your risk as a business owner and outsources the following fiduciary plan functions:
- Developing a written Investment Policy Statement (IPS)
- Selecting and monitoring the investments for the plan
- Designing and managing risk-based model portfolios for plan participants
- Determining the plan’s qualified default investment alternative (QDIA)
- Providing the necessary documentation to fulfill investment-related fiduciary responsibilities
When you choose McLean, you’ll be choosing an experienced partner who can help you by taking over critical investment-related tasks; reducing your company’s risk and ensuring you and your employees receive the benefit of our expertise.